Become a Century Anger Management Sponsor
Would you be interested in receiving two free scholarships to our 40-hour anger management certification training program?
YOU CAN RECEIVE THESE FREE SCHOLARSHIPS BY BECOMING A CAM SPONSOR.
We are currently looking for sponsors in Florida, Illinois and Texas; in these states, we are approved for continuing education credits by their certification boards for many professional groups. Completion of our training will give trainees 20 hours of continuing education credit with these certification boards.
Become a Century Anger Management Training Sponsor in your community by:
- 1. Helping us enroll at least 10 other qualified pre-paid trainees in our 40-hour certification program
- 2. Sponsor must provide physical facility and help us market our trainings through website, print or word of mouth advertising and announcements. We provide all marketing materials for sponsors to distribute locally.
How the Program Works:
- Trainees will receive one full day of “Level 1” live training at your facility (8 hours) – This will include “hand-on” practice, and use of our model with special applications including adolescents, couples, and one-on-one use.
- Trainees then must complete another 32 hours of training online, at their leisure, from their own computers. After passing an online 50-item true and false test, they will receive a certificate as a Level 2 Anger Management Professional and thus be fully certified by us.
- Cost to participants is $595.00 for the complete 40 hour program which includes our live training, client workbooks (adult and adolescent), professional training Companion Guide, assessment information, certificates and our 32-hour web-based online program consisting of 6 training modules.
- As a sponsor, you will receive two scholarships (a $1200 value) which you can give to anyone you like. You will also receive special recognition on our website and in our email newsletter mailings.
- All 10 trainees must be pre-paid prior to the live training.
For more information, contact us:
Tony Fiore, Ph.D.
Ari Novick, Ph.D.