The Century Anger Management is a recognized global leader in the field of Anger Management training and certification. We have hundreds of trained providers throughout the country, and as far away as Malaysia. Century Anger Management and our partner organizations,AJ Novick Group and Anger Coach are well branded on the Internet, both in search engine rankings as well as online articles and blogs. Our training is one of the most recognized and utilized models of anger management available. We are members of the National Anger Management Association
Our mission is to provide quality certified anger management training, certification and support to professionals and students in the following areas: mental health, substance abuse, corrections, education, law enforcement, human resources, domestic violence, and pastoral counseling and those that desire or need to work with angry and aggressive clients.
The Century Anger Management model of intervention is used and accepted in courts, probation departments, hospitals, mental health facilities, substance abuse facilities, major corporations, governmental agencies and private practices.
Century Anger Management’s Professional Anger Management Certification training requirement is currently 40 hours and can be completed three ways.
Option 1 is through our live content trainings and our state of the art online courses.
Option 2 is through our "Home Study" program, which uses a combination of DVD’s and online classes available through our website.
NEW!! Option 3 Best Value at only $485.00 for all 40 Hours!
This is our most updated and easy to use "Home Study Video Course", which is a combination of videos and online classes which can be completed 100% online!
Click here to Order our Workbooks
Century Anger Management has the following approvals:
• Approved for CEUs by CAADE, California: certificate # CP-10704C110
• Approved for CEUs by NAADAC The National Association for Addiction Professionals, Provider #570
• Approved for CEUs by CAADAC: certificate number 1N-06-745-0108
• Approved for CEU's by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences: PCE# 2668
• Approved as Continuing Education Provider by The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists: Provider Number 5063
• Approved by Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as Provider of Continuing Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors in the State of Texas: Provider Number: 1739-06
• Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P
• Better Business Bureau Verified and Approved with A+ rating